What is School Membership?
School membership is a package of support designed specifically for senior leadership, teaching staff and governors to:
- Support you in your work in school with more able students
- Support you in your relationship with the parents and carers of these students
- Support the whole school in the development of its more able policy and provision
What if we aren’t a school?
Organisations such as collectives or chains of schools and academies, local authorities or charities can contact us for a bespoke package of organisation membership, such as the support we provide for the Peterborough Learning Partnership.
What type of schools can become members?
School Membership provides support across the phases – nurseries and pre-prep; primaries and prep; middle, secondary, and sixth form schools, academies and colleges in both the state and independent educational sectors.
Most of our member schools are based in the UK, but we also have member schools in other countries, that benefit from the support that we can provide.
What are the benefits of School Membership?
Benefits and services include:
- School Membership Logo – By using our branding and logo on your letter headed paper, website and prospectus you are publicising your commitment to supporting your most able students and their parents
- School Certificate – Every school member receives a certificate of membership. Display this prominently in your school to show parents your commitment to provide for your most able pupils
- School Advice Sheets – Access a wide range of advice sheets on the identification of, and provision for your most able students
- Online Best Practice Sharing – Programmes and initiatives from our Good Practice Award are shared amongst all member schools
- Online Directory of Member Schools – A dedicated directory listing all our member schools with a link directly to your website
- Teacher Telephone Consultancy – Telephone appointments with one of our Education Consultants to discuss all matters relating to your most able policy and provision, or for help and support for a particular child
- SPARK, FUSE and IGNIS pupils’ e-zines emailed termly as a pdf for you to share with your learners
- Free Associate Family Membership for all of your families with an identified child at your school. This provides support to parents of your most able pupils, including monthly information and access to the parents’ members’ area of the website
- Member Rates for Children’s, Parents’ and Teachers’ Workshops – We offer:
- Eligibility for the Good Practice Award – Member schools can apply for and submit evidence for this award
What does School Membership cost?
|SCHOOL PHASE||FEES FOR||SCHOOL MEMBERSHIP*|
|1 Year||3 Years|
|Middle, Secondary, Sixth Form||£150||£400|
For mixed phases the higher fee applies.
How do we join?
- Start the application process by completing the Application Form which can be typed in and saved if you have Adobe Acrobat. You can post to Potential Plus UK or scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will email you an invoice, together with a Declaration of Agreement. We request that the head teacher or the person with responsibility for most able students completes the Declaration of Agreement.
- The school then pays the invoice and returns the signed Declaration of Agreement (usually scanned and emailed to email@example.com)
- Once we have received your payment and the Declaration of Agreement, we open your account and email you your membership details.
- Please phone us if you have any queries on 01908 646433.