Support for High Potential Learners
Do you want help:
- inspiring, motivating and challenging to raise achievement for all?
- accelerating progress for underachieving groups and individuals (e.g. disadvantaged, EAL, dual or multiple exceptional)?
- promoting success by developing parents’ understanding skills and expertise?
Potential Plus UK offers a package of support designed specifically for senior leadership, teaching staff and governors.
Membership is open to all schools, nurseries, academies and sixth form colleges in the UK and internationally.
Benefits of Membership
- Support in the development and embedding of policy and provision
- Help in identifying and supporting children with high learning potential / gifted and talented / more able / most able
- Help in supporting disadvantaged learners and learners with dual or multiple exceptionality (high ability combined with SEN or disability)
- Help in engaging meaningfully with parents
- High Learning Potential Best Practice Award – Best Practice Audit – a free Self-Audit Tool and discounted member rates to apply for the award
- Parent Matters Workshops – discounted member rates
- Professional Development ASPIRE Programme – discounted member rates
- Ten accounts for teachers to Potential Plus UK’s Networking Community Area
- School Member Logo and Certificate.
- Free School Advice Sheets and telephone advice calls with our Education Advisors
- Free Monthly mailings of e-newsletter Focus on Potential – tailored for teachers and schools
- Networking opportunities and discussion groups
- Free Online Best Practice Sharing – Programmes and initiatives shared amongst member schools
Free Associate Family Membership for all families with an identified child at your school – this includes access to online communities, newsletters, information and events.
Membership Types and Costs
We offer three types of school membership, depending on your school phase:
- Primary (including Pre-Prep)
- Secondary (including Prep / Senior / Sixth Form)
For a school covering more than one phase, the older phase applies
Choose your membership level based on school size (number of pupils) and 1 or 3 year membership.
Nursery School Membership
Size : Any number of pupils
1 Year – £100 + VAT
3 Years – £270 + VAT
Primary School Membership
Size: 1 form entry <210
1 Year – £150 + VAT
3 Years – £405 + VAT
Secondary School Members
Multi Academy Trusts, Teaching School Hubs, Local Authorities,
Middle Schools, Charitable Schools etc.
- 5% discount for clusters of up to 5 schools
- 10% discount for clusters of 6 or more schools
Please contact us to discuss your needs and we will give you a quote for a bespoke package.
Contact: email@example.com or phone 01908 646433